CPCUi Mobile App
Members love our mobile app! Download the CPCUi mobile app to your phone or tablet by going to the Apple Store or the Google Play store. Follow the instructions and please note: after downloading the app, you will have to login to CPCUi through an internet browser on a desktop/laptop computer or your phone (not inside the app) to activate your mobile device.
Steps to activate your mobile device:
- Download the app on your mobile device via the Google Play Store(Android devices) or the App Store (Apple devices).
- Sign in to the app with your username (account #) and current password.
- A Device Activation screen will appear; you will be given the option to activate through email, or online. Choose Online Activation.
- Your device name & info will appear on the screen. BEFORE clicking Continue, sign in through a browser either on the same device or a laptop/desktop computer. Click on the menu icon (≡) on the top left of your screen; scroll down and choose Device Management.
- On your screen you will see your current device that you are using and a list of your other devices. Click the Register button on the right of the device you downloaded the app on.
- Now click Continue on the mobile device, and you should be logged in!!
Once your device is activated, the app only requires user ID and Password. If you have trouble accessing our mobile app or need help, please call us at any branch.
On our mobile app you can:
Easily access your savings and checking accounts
- Check your balance wherever you go!
Transfer between accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts easily!
Access mobile bill pay
- Enable and manage your bill pay easily on your phone. If you haven’t set this feature up yet, please call us to do so!
Remote deposit checks
- Now from your phone you can easily deposit checks into your account with the click of a picture! Make sure you contact us to set this feature up on your account. If you’d like more information check out our Remote Deposit Check member packet!
Apply for loans
Remote control card
- If you misplace your card, temporarily freeze it on the app until you find it! Then you can unfreeze it when you do. If it’s lost or stolen you can permanently disable it and then contact the credit union to order a new one.
Locate an ATM or a Shared Branch
Make a loan or credit card payment
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having difficulty with this site, please call 1-800-292-2728