CPCUi Mobile App
Members love our mobile app! Download the CPCUi mobile app to your phone or tablet by going to the Apple Store or the Google Play store. Follow the instructions and please note: Initially, you will have to login through CPCUi on a computer, laptop or your phone (not inside the app) to activate your mobile device. Once your device is activated, the app only requires user ID and Password. If you have trouble accessing our mobile app or need help, please call us at any branch.
On our mobile app you can:
Easily access your savings and checking accounts
- Check your balance wherever you go!
Transfer between accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts easily!
Access mobile bill pay
- Enable and manage your bill pay easily on your phone. If you haven’t set this feature up yet, please call us to do so!
Remote deposit checks
- Now from your phone you can easily deposit checks into your account with the click of a picture! Make sure you contact us to set this feature up on your account. If you’d like more information check out our Remote Deposit Check member packet!
Apply for loans
Remote control card
- If you misplace your card, temporarily freeze it on the app until you find it! Then you can unfreeze it when you do. If it’s lost or stolen you can permanently disable it and then contact the credit union to order a new one.
Locate an ATM or a Shared Branch
Make a loan or credit card payment