Members love our mobile app! Download the CPCUi mobile app to your phone or tablet by going to the Apple App Store or the Google Play store.
- Download the app on your mobile device via the App Store (Apple devices) or the Google Play Store (Android devices).
- Sign in to the app with your username (account #) and password that was given to you from the Credit Union.
- You’ll be prompted to choose an account image and pick 3 security questions/answers (for enhanced security of your account)
- A Device Activation screen will appear; you will be given the option to activate/register your device.
Once your device is activated/registered, the app only requires you to enter your user ID and Password. This option uses your device as a second security measure and will allow you to bypass the security question next time you log in on that device.
If you log in to your account on a browser first, then download and log in on the app, your device should register itself. If you would like to de-register your device:
Go to SETTINGS 〉 DEVICE MANAGEMENT 〉 Select your device- Tap or click DELETE.
If you have trouble accessing our mobile app or need help, please call us at any branch.
On our mobile app you can:
Easily access your savings and checking accounts
- Check your balance wherever you go!
Transfer between accounts
- Easily transfer money between your accounts!
Set up & transfer to external accounts
- Call us to enable external transfers; Easily transfer money between your CPCU account and your account at another institution.
Access mobile bill pay
- Enable and manage your bill pay easily on your phone. If you haven’t set up this feature yet, please call us to do so!
Remote deposit checks
- Now from your phone you can easily deposit checks into your account with the click of a picture! Make sure you contact us to set this feature up on your account. If you’d like more information check out our Remote Deposit Check Capture member packet!
Apply for loans
Remote control card
- If you misplace your card, temporarily freeze it on the app until you find it! Then you can unfreeze it when you do. If it’s lost or stolen you can permanently disable it and then contact the credit union to order a new one.
Make a loan or credit card payment
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having difficulty with this site, please call 1-800-292-2728