(Formerly known as E-Statements) This service allows you to view all documents associated with your account including statements, receipts, notices, share documents & tax documents while logged into CPCUi. Included with E-Documents is E-Sign. When enrolled, this service allows you to sign documents electronically, from wherever is most convenient for you.
These FREE new services make it even easier to stay informed:
Receive emergency communications regarding branch closures due to weather conditions, holidays and other urgent matters via text or email.
Receive informational communications regarding new products/services, promotions and events via text or email.
CPCUi provides 24/7 secure-online access to your accounts.
Use this no-cost, secure online account service to do almost anything you can do in person:
- Check account, loan, or credit card balances
- Set-up and manage E-alerts
- Access e-statements and credit card statements
- Apply for loans
- View histories
- View canceled checks
- Third Party Transfers
- Access online bill pay to pay bills or send money to another person
See more information about online services we offer below
First time logging in? See our CPCUi initial access instructions
How to get online access to your account:
- Fill and sign the CPCU Electronic Services/E-Sign Enrollment Form
You may print, fill and sign the enrollment form, and either fax the document or bring it to the nearest branch.
2. Once we have your completed enrollment form, we will then give you your user ID & a temporary password.
Watch the CPCUi introduction and tutorial below:
iPayPlus Online Bill Pay
CPCU offers a convenient, secure online bill pay service with Live Phone Support between 7:30am and 11:00pm. You will never need to buy a stamp or envelope again! Once you are a CPCUi user with a checking account simply complete the online process to begin using online bill pay.
- Pay your bills online, all in one place
- Pay your bills anywhere, anytime, even when you’re traveling
- Track payment history and account balances in real time
- Add the people and companies you want to pay quickly, then send payments with a simple click
- Have the convenience to schedule payments for a future date
- Set up email or text reminders when bills are due
CPCU online bill pay service is FREE* for all active checking account holders. To enroll, log into CPCUi and click Pay Your Bills under the Services menu.
*Monthly inactivity fee: $5. Avoid this fee by completing at least 1 transaction every 45 days.
Download our app to access your account on the go. Pay bills, check your balance and even freeze your card if it gets lost or stolen.
CPCUi users can now sign up to receive E-Statements online. No need to fill out a form in person!
When logged in with a browser, under “User Profile” >Settings, choose Edit Email. In the E-mail Management screen you can:
- Add or edit your e-mail addresses
- Manage E-delivery of Statements, Credit Card Statements, and E-Alerts
- Add or edit Security Contacts
*You can designate different e-mail addresses for each product. For example, receive E-Statement notices to one e-mail address and receive E-Credit Card Statements at a different e-mail address.
E-Alerts Management allows you to customize your account notifications. You select the account suffix (Savings/Checking etc), E-Alert type you would like to receive, and an email where you want them sent.
E-Alert types include:
- Available Balance
- Current Balance
- Check Number
- Loan Payment
Comparison types include: (Example- If you choose E-Alert type “available balance” and you want an alert to tell you if your checking account balance is “Less than” $50)
- Equal to
- Greater than
- Less than
Private Line 24 Audio Teller
For direct 24 hr access to your account call CPCU
Private Line locally at 517-371-3200
You will need your account number and pin — If you do not have a pin, please call any office during business hours
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having difficulty with this site, please call 1-800-292-2728